I bought my first GTO in 1989 and still have it.  It is white with dark turquoise interior, originally a 335hp 389 4bbl with a 2 speed automatic, now Tri-Power 4 speed.  Anyway, soon after I bought it I wanted another one in the opposite color combination, that would be Teal Turquoise with parchment interior, and I wanted it to have been built to go with all of the performance options and no luxuries like a/c, power steering or power brakes.  21 years later I found and bought this one from the second owner.  It has the original 389 Tri-Power and was special ordered with a close ratio 4 speed, 3.90 Safe-T-Track rear end, metallic brake linings, heavy duty fan, quick ratio manual steering, ride & handling package and the rally gauge cluster.  The car also came with spinner hubcaps, redline tires, a console, tinted glass, seatbelts, outside mirror and a manual tune am radio.  Soon after I bought the car I found an original/genuine Ram Air kit that makes the hood scoop functional.  I could't be happier.  The car needs a complete restoration.  Not many dents or damage, mostly rust repair, new upholstery and rebuilding the engine etc.  

P1060266.JPG

MotorVehiclePurchaseContract.jpg

• Like 15

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/25/2024 at 12:53 PM, Mat Shelton said:

I bought my first GTO in 1989 and still have it........21 years later I found and bought this one... 

So you bought this one in 2010? That was 14 years ago so shouldn't the restoration be done by now? How about some pics showing what it looks like now?