I bought my first GTO in 1989 and still have it.  It is white with dark turquoise interior, originally a 335hp 389 4bbl with a 2 speed automatic, now Tri-Power 4 speed.  Anyway, soon after I bought it I wanted another one in the opposite color combination, that would be Teal Turquoise with parchment interior, and I wanted it to have been built to go with all of the performance options and no luxuries like a/c, power steering or power brakes.  21 years later I found and bought this one from the second owner.  It has the original 389 Tri-Power and was special ordered with a close ratio 4 speed, 3.90 Safe-T-Track rear end, metallic brake linings, heavy duty fan, quick ratio manual steering, ride & handling package and the rally gauge cluster.  The car also came with spinner hubcaps, redline tires, a console, tinted glass, seatbelts, outside mirror and a manual tune am radio.  Soon after I bought the car I found an original/genuine Ram Air kit that makes the hood scoop functional.  I could't be happier.  The car needs a complete restoration.  Not many dents or damage, mostly rust repair, new upholstery and rebuilding the engine etc.  

P1060266.JPG

MotorVehiclePurchaseContract.jpg

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...