1989 Dodge - Shelby Daytona - $5,900 (Spokane WA)

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d/colbert-german-import-shelby-daytona/7734762865.html

German imported Euro spec 1989 Chrysler SHELBY Daytona Turbo! You probably won’t ever come across one of these again… Clean title in my name. This classic is quite nice for it's age, starts right up, and gets thumbs up wherever it goes. Not perfect but a great car! I may be interested in a trade/part trade, but cash is preferred. $5,900
I also have a European history report.
Rick - (509) 954-1786

00D0D_a8OuZChvKP7_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00d0d_1Hu84Ib8IHq_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00L0L_ec46WVS24Zq_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00y0y_7bDSGgma9dd_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

• Like 3

These were great little cars. Chrysler was way ahead of the curve when it came to turbos. The CS stands for Caroll Shelby though I bet he got a kick out of it being interpreted as Chicken Sh**! He was a chicken farmer at one time. I read that he was very involved in the development of these cars, in the areas of performance and handling. Not like the final 60's Mustangs that were more of a labeling job.

• Like 3

Def dont see a lot of these anymore. I had a good friend that bought the first gen one of these, his was the 'Shelby blue and white'. Great car for the time. It was super fast as well. He was always wanting to race me in my 82 firebird. My car looked fast but with a v6 had a hard time passing anything but a gas station. I would prefer the earlier model in blue without the lift up headlights but this one wouldnt be too bad. Looks like something is going on with the dash? I think these do have a bit of a following, albeit maybe small? The Omni GLH (goes like hell) is another one in the same category as this car.

• Like 2