1928 115 Inch Buick Standard-Wanted - Visor bracket

In the process of re-building my 1928 Standard Buick Country Club Coupe, I have two right hand side brackets that hold the visor from the pillar.  Anyone have a spare left side one?

If so I can buy it from you or trade for a right-hand side. 

Thanks,

Rod Miles

When looking at the first picture it seems that you can turn it oppside down and use it on the other side? If it`s steel or casted steel you can probebly heat it and bend it to be be used on the other side?

I'll take a look at doing so.  When I first saw the offset I also noticed two holes on the top that had not been drilled through, maybe this was a factory deal, make the choice and drill.  Thanks for the idea.  I assumed they were pot metal and hadn't considered altering.

Rod

Top side is blind tapped 10/32 and A post end is drilled for countersunk screws that thread into A post.

I have been trying to reproduce these for my 28 model 29.

Could you please tell me what the measurement is from corner to corner of bracket ?

This is the first one I have seen that isn't broken.

Regards---Ray

Rod, If I have the measurement diagonally from sharp corner to sharp corner that would help me greatly.

I can see where these left a mark on the A post and visor.

I really would appreciate this.

Thanks---Ray