1929 Chrysler 72 DCP car cover

BlueDevil

I am trying to find a car cover for my Chrysler 75 phaeton. The online sites with the dropdown Year/Make/Model menu don't have this one.

I cant find a listing but I would think I could get by with one for a sedan or some other 121" wheelbase car?

This is just for in the shop cover but I would like something better than a big sheet.

Ideas?

BlueDevil, I had the same problem trying to find a car cover for my 1915 Buick big six 7 passenger touring.  I looked through other cars that was listed and saw that they had a 1916 Cadillac seven passenger touring so I bought that one.  
a observation that I made was most car covers say custom fitted, even though they may have a bulge or two sewn into them, I believe that they really don’t have very many designs  and I would suspect that they don’t have a lot of patterns. For what it’s worth it worked for me

If you don't need an exact fit but something fairly close, try a cover for the Chevrolet Suburban. I bought one for my 32 Cadillac sedan with a 140inch wheelbase. It fit very well, and the side mount mirrors even fit in the pockets.

• Like 2