1915Oakland race-about(speedster) Right Hand Drive

1915 Oakland right hand drive speedster. 40 hp Northway motor, this car was delivered new to New Zeeland hence the right hand drive option.

Electric start, monocle windshield. Outside shift and brake. Factory vee radiator, have carbide headlights bail handle brass side lights and tail lamp.

When I purchased the car it needed a refresh , so The chassis was stripped and is done with new paint deep maroon.. The Baker wheels are in prime and the demountable rims are powder coated. 4 new tires and tubes are  ready to be mounted. All sheet metal fenders, hood and cowl have been blasted and primed.

The 40 hp Northway motor has new babbit work, The engine is now ready for assembly. The water pump has been rebuilt with new shaft and seals. The brakes have been relined and ready for installation.

This was a complete running and driving car, and is now ready for reassembly. I have lots of photos when I took delivery and photos as we disassembled the car for restoration.

This car looks very much like a Mercer of the same ira. Long sweeping fenders, right hand drive with outside shift and brake levers.

Sadly I'm too old to finish this project and need to move it on to the next collector.

Included is 2 gallons of expensive  paint  deep maroon  and a brighter red for contrast, plus thinners and hardener. to finish the car, 4 new 25" tires and tubes the tires and tubes alone were $2000.00

I am only selling due to age and health. It is a project . I am asking $10,500.00 the car is located in the Seattle area. I have both photos as I got the car and as it took it apart, and as we reassembled the chassis as it is now.

I can answer any questions and can send you any of the photos I have plus can take any photos you would like.

No scammers, no phony cashiers checks, no b/s.

thank you

brasscarguy@comcast.net(Seattle) test or phone 2ho6-919-1949

• Like 2

22 hours ago, brasscarguy said:

1915 Oakland right hand drive speedster. 40 hp Northway motor, this car was delivered new to New Zeeland hence the right hand drive option.

Electric start, monocle windshield. Outside shift and brake. Factory vee radiator, have carbide headlights bail handle brass side lights and tail lamp.

When I purchased the car it needed a refresh , so The chassis was stripped and is done with new paint deep maroon.. The Baker wheels are in prime and the demountable rims are powder coated. 4 new tires and tubes are  ready to be mounted. All sheet metal fenders, hood and cowl have been blasted and primed.

The 40 hp Northway motor has new babbit work, The engine is now ready for assembly. The water pump has been rebuilt with new shaft and seals. The brakes have been relined and ready for installation.

This was a complete running and driving car, and is now ready for reassembly. I have lots of photos when I took delivery and photos as we disassembled the car for restoration.

This car looks very much like a Mercer of the same ira. Long sweeping fenders, right hand drive with outside shift and brake levers.

Sadly I'm too old to finish this project and need to move it on to the next collector.

Included is 2 gallons of expensive  paint  deep maroon  and a brighter red for contrast, plus thinners and hardener. to finish the car, 4 new 25" tires and tubes the tires and tubes alone were $2000.00

I am only selling due to age and health. It is a project . I am asking $10,500.00 the car is located in the Seattle area. I have both photos as I got the car and as it took it apart, and as we reassembled the chassis as it is now.

I can answer any questions and can send you any of the photos I have plus can take any photos you would like.

No scammers, no phony cashiers checks, no b/s.

thank you

brasscarguy@comcast.net(Seattle) test or phone 2ho6-919-1949

Pictures??????