Buick Group Meet up at Chickasha Swap Meet

Everyone,

For those of you that are going to Chickasha this year, I will not be able to be there this year, but Luke Chennell will be leader of this band for this years meet-up.  The meet-up will be in the usual place, in the building closest to the road/ where the offices are on the side where the parking lot is.

Meet-up time will be at 2:00 because of some of the changes in the swap meet timing.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know or contact Luke. 
Everyone,

For those of you that are going to Chickasha this year, I will not be able to be there this year, but Luke Chennell will be leader of this band for this years meet-up.  The meet-up will be in the usual place, in the building closest to the road/ where the offices are on the side where the parking lot is.

Meet-up time will be at 2:00 because of some of the changes in the swap meet timing.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know or contact Luke.  

Good hunting to everyone that is going.

Regards,

Larry Schramm

I was there on Friday; back after nearly 10 years of what seemed to be always bad timing for me.  I dug through a lot of stuff on tables but came up empty handed and ended my day after about only three hours.  Like mentioned above, if I were a “T” or “A” guy, there were many such parts.

I was surprised to see how reduced this meet had become.  Also, I learned that it would be the last year for it as the sponsors have decided to discontinue this.  I overheard a number of conversations suggesting that parts vendors had for one or more reasons become disillusioned. 

I have to wonder if this is the natural course of declining interest in the hobby, Chikasha, or other competing meets gaining popularity?  Maybe I’m part of the problem as I had already decided it was going to be my last year even before I heard that it was its last year.