Special Eastern Fall Meet - INDOOR Show Aug 22-24 Hampton VA

The Special Eastern Fall Meet is ON and the Pre-Registration and Hotel reservation links are LIVE.

Make plans now to join us and beat the August heat and weather worries in the 300,000 sq ft Exhibit halls at the Hampton Roads Convention Center.  We will have space inside for 235 show cars.  We have ample on-site trailer parking on the property and the Embassy Suites host hotel is attached.  We'll have AACA Judging schools, membership meetings, vendors, merchandise, tours and fun.  Download the tri-fold and spread the word.  It's gonna be great.

https://aaca.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/2024_Special_Eastern_Fall_Hampton_VA.pdf - register online with credit card at:  members.aaca.org

Follow us here or on https://www.facebook.com/hvpraaca for up to date info. We will monitor the forums and answer questions as we go.

Hi I made a mistake on my registration. Thought I had fridays tour in the registration category after entering 1 for the garage and then I wanted 2 for the friday tour (boat ride) so Instead I must have entered the indoor parking again and ended up with 3 indoor early show parking for Friday instead. Pressed check out by accident. Do I have to call the National office to clear this to make the needed changes? I knew I messed up once I printed and saw the registration. I left a message for the registrar for the meet Pete Romeo. Waiting for a call back. Seems like I had a Senior moment. LOL

Edited by philip roitman (see edit history)

Thanks for registering.  No worries Philip  I'll inform our registration Chairman.  Can you please email him (Pete Romeo) at pnpromeo@cox.net.  Let him know what you want to register for so he can make the correction.

cc: me at smdayton40@gmail.com please.   

Thanks Again

Scott

• Thanks 1

Hi I made a mistake on my registration. Thought I had fridays tour in the registration and ended up with 3 indoor parking for Friday. Pressed check out by accident. Do I have to call the National office to clear this to make the needed changes? I knew I messed up once I printed and saw the registration. Senior moment for me. LOL

Thanks I just sent the emails. I really appreciate your quick response and help. Look forward to meeting you and Pete at the Meet.

Edited by philip roitman (see edit history)

Thanks for all the help Pete and Scott. Registered and reservations made. If you guy can just confirm when you receive the documents we are all good. Of course with all the back and forth I forgot the self addressed envelope. LOL

On 3/10/2024 at 4:50 PM, philip roitman said:

Hi I made a mistake on my registration. Thought I had fridays tour in the registration category after entering 1 for the garage and then I wanted 2 for the friday tour (boat ride) so Instead I must have entered the indoor parking again and ended up with 3 indoor early show parking for Friday instead. Pressed check out by accident. Do I have to call the National office to clear this to make the needed changes? I knew I messed up once I printed and saw the registration. I left a message for the registrar for the meet Pete Romeo. Waiting for a call back. Seems like I had a Senior moment. LOL

Call HQ.  

25 minutes ago, Peter J.Heizmann said:

Call HQ.  

No worries Pete.  We should be able to handle it for you.  Pete Romeo, our registration chair, will get back to you.  
Have a good weekend.  

• 1 month later...