Free 1968 factory service manual

Follow instructions ? What instructions did you send ? The answer is NONE. You put a second hand vacuum  advance, a poorly hacked advance stop, a module that did not work with twelve volts knowing full well that i wanted to eliminate the resistor and points. On top of all that you installed the rotor wrong which i corrected. Never once did you ever mention that the module would require 9v. Had you articulated that I would have made it known to you that would not be satisfactory. I paid you $390 for a job that was junk right out the box. But putting all that aside , the worst part besides your shoddy work is that YOU DO NOT STAND BEHIND YOUR WORK. Had  you offered to make it right I would be telling everyone that you are a straight shooter and someone solid to do business with. It is best for you not to respond to anything I may post in regards to anything i may be giving away or any services that I may be seeking. If you insist on doing so know that I will out you for the thief that you are.