‘88 Window Sticker

Ryan R.

Happy 2024, all!

Does anyone have a copy of a window sticker for an early ‘88 (with suede seats), but WITHOUT 16-way power?  I have the invoice for my car, but looking to have a window sticker reproduced.  Thanks in advance!!

Edited by Ryan R. (see edit history)

I only have a couple of 1988 and they are not full size..... copies sent to me.   Both are after suede   903359   904291 and it has 16 way

I have a few more 1989 copies  and a pretty good supply of 1990 and 1991    Glad to send a electronic copy to anyone unless my 

sticker is full size.... which I cannot scan at home and would need to pay to have it scanned. 

3 hours ago, Barney Eaton said:

I only have a couple of 1988 and they are not full size..... copies sent to me.   Both are after suede   903359   904291 and it has 16 way

I have a few more 1989 copies  and a pretty good supply of 1990 and 1991    Glad to send a electronic copy to anyone unless my 

sticker is full size.... which I cannot scan at home and would need to pay to have it scanned. 

Thanks Barney! I would love to see even just a photo of the two you have for 1988, even if they aren’t full-size.

Attach are the only 2 window stickers I have for 1988

The vin number is shown in the upper right and at the bottom 

903359 is red with grey interior

904291 is black with grey interior and 16 way seat option,...sticker says suede but this car would be too late of production to have suede. 

903359.jpg

904291.jpg

Excellent!  These are very helpful - thank you!

8 hours ago, Barney Eaton said:

Attach are the only 2 window stickers I have for 1988

The vin number is shown in the upper right and at the bottom 

903359 is red with grey interior

904291 is black with grey interior and 16 way seat option,...sticker says suede but this car would be too late of production to have suede. 

903359.jpg

904291.jpg