LAST ONE! SMOOTH LOOK, ADJUSTABLE LICENSE PLATE FRAME. 1920'S-1940'S. FOR ALL SIZE PLATES.

Jolly_John

I have a good used, rounded look, adjustable license plate frame available. The frame pieces slide to adjust to accept all sizes of license plates, INCLUDING the long, skinny ones from the 1920's. This is a vintage frame from back in the day. It would look good on just about any 1920's to late 1940's car or truck.

This vintage adjustable frame is chrome-plated, and in good used condition. NOTE: Please be aware that this frame is NOT for you, if you're thinking of using it on a 100 point, concourse-judged car. However, I believe it will be FINE, if you're using it on a very nice hobby car that you drive. The A and B designations indicate you're seeing both sides of the same frame.

I've sold NOS frames like these for $85. BUT, you can save big on this decent used one. The REDUCED price for the frame pictured is $50, plus the shipping.

This is the LAST of more than 12 vintage adjustable license plate frames I had available a month ago. Please DISREGARD the green tape and rubber snubbers at the top of the frame. I'll explain their use to the buyer. Thanks for looking again. John

002(1024x588).jpg.b376a1c13c9796f5ed493aeb4dec7a3a.jpg003(1024x645).jpg.298bea8230dee2a2a08c1eae4c56b159.jpg011(1024x651).jpg.aa42bc0520959adca6b0eab779b2e025.jpg

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)

• Jolly_John changed the title to LAST ONE! SMOOTH LOOK, ADJUSTABLE LICENSE PLATE FRAME. 1920'S-1940'S. FOR ALL SIZE PLATES.

Down to the LAST ONE, at the REDUCED PRICE OF $50, Gang. I had over a dozen of the vintage adjustable license plate frames available (NOS and used, smooth and ribbed) a month ago. The NOS ones were $85. It's been good to see these nifty period frames get into the hands of guys who will use them.

Please note my thoughts on this last one I have: This vintage adjustable frame is chrome-plated, and in good used condition. No rust, no dens, no pits, no significant blemishes. I believe it will be FINE, if you're using it on a very nice hobby car that you drive. HOWEVER: this frame may NOT be for you, if you're thinking of using it on a 100 point, concourse-judged car. Only you can decide.

The price is $50 for this good condition, used one, plus the shipping. Thanks for looking again. John

Thanks for checking in, "Rusty". At first I didn't understand what you meant, since this vintage frame I'm selling is completely adjustable in size. But then, I dredged up a memory I had about the design of the older Tennessee license plates. NOW I understand your comment completely!  John

avt.jpg.e608d11356ce88a92b0bb9d73fbfbb92.jpg

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hi, Bob. Thanks for checking in. I believe all of the license plate frames have been sold. However, I'll check my shelves just to be sure. Will get back to you.

And, tell us more about your '39...Is it a BUICK or ??? We're all car people hear, so we like to learn more about new forum members. John