For Sale: 1962 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4dr 6-window Holiday. 56K miles - $15,500 - Danville, VA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1962 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4dr 6-window Holiday. 56K miles - $15,500 - Danville, VA

1962 oldsmobile ninety eight for sale by owner - Danville, VA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1962 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Holiday 4-Door Hardtop Sedan. 394 V8 4bbl. A/T. Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Windows and Power Seat. 56,000 Actual Original Miles. Garage Kept. Great Patina in places. I have Fully Detailed and Refreshed this entire car. NEW: Battery, 17” Wheel & Tire Package, Lug Nuts, Headlight Switch, Carpet, Alpine Under-dash Stereo with CD Player, Rear 6x9 Speakers, Chambered Glass Pack Style Muffler, Tailpipe and a few Bulbs here and there. Runs, Drives, Stops and Sounds Amazing! Comes with all Owners Manuals and Extra Dealer Items in Glove Box as well as Original Steel Wheels mounted on White Walls and Spinner Style Clip-On Wheel Covers. $15,500 OBO or may Trade for a C3, C4 or C5 Corvette. Please Text, Call or Email-Mail me if interested. Thanks!
Copy and paste in your email: a76855cff9363adb8f65fa6ff6df2fa7@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1962 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4dr 6-window Holiday.

'62 Oldsmobile 98 VA a.jpg

'62 Oldsmobile 98 VA b.jpg

'62 Oldsmobile 98 VA c.jpg

'62 Oldsmobile 98 VA d.jpg

'62 Oldsmobile 98 VA e.jpg

'62 Oldsmobile 98 VA f.jpg

'62 Oldsmobile 98 VA g.jpg

'62 Oldsmobile 98 VA h.jpg

• Like 1

An engine detail would set this Ninety Eight off well, but it IS an unrestored original. It comes with the original wheels and annoying clip-on wheelcovers so wouldn't be hard to put back to as built.

It's also a very early build car. Possibly first day's build.

Disclaimer- I've known its owner since he was 14. Of all the cars he's owned and sold, this is the one I'd go for. But, having no garage space for it, someone else will enjoy it. 

The day he bought it:

img_2071_23ef07a637b59e119a2551cca3161ee3bad4f1b2.png

So- easy to put back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 1:37 PM, rocketraider said:

An engine detail would set this Ninety Eight off well, but it IS an unrestored original. It comes with the original wheels and annoying clip-on wheelcovers so wouldn't be hard to put back to as built.

It's also a very early build car. Possibly first day's build.

Disclaimer- I've known its owner since he was 14. Of all the cars he's owned and sold, this is the one I'd go for. But, having no garage space for it, someone else will enjoy it. 

The day he bought it:

img_2071_23ef07a637b59e119a2551cca3161ee3bad4f1b2.png

So- easy to put back.

First day picture shows an attractive car, thanks for sharing the "before" photo.

Craigslist states the ad has been deleted by Seller. Do you know if it was sold? 

Yes, but don't know who bought it. He's sold a few cars overseas.

The Ninety Eight's owner is one who enjoys cleaning and detailing an older car, then when he can't do any more of that he gets bored, sells the car and finds another one. Rinse and repeat.

I sure wish I'd had garage space for it.

• Thanks 1