About This Vehicle

Driven 70,433 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Grey · Interior color: Red
Fuel type: Gasoline
1 owner
This vehicle is paid off
Clean title

This vehicle has no significant damage or problems.

Seller's Description

70K ONE OWNER RUNS EXCELLENT NEW GAS TANK NEW FUEL PUMP SUPER CLEAN EXCELLENT CONDITION NO ISSUES ONE OWNER CAR CASH ONLY FIRM PRICE
See less

Would be nice to know which engine it has. 351 or 302 were great. 400M not so much.

I had a 77, white with deep red basket handle vinyl top and leather flight-bench seat. Gauge package, power windows, air and AM-FM-Quadrasonic 8 track. It had these same Polycast wheels which were horrible about losing their center caps. I had the car two years and replaced at least 6 center caps.

Between center caps and that miserable 400M engine, that gorgeous car wasn't easy to live with. When the Ford tech told me at 26k miles that pulling the heads to decarbonize them was the only fix for the 400's constant detonation, and that it would probably come back within 10000 miles, I traded it on a 1980 Thunderbird.

Otherwise I like these Birds a lot. Some said they were only glorified Torinos, but they got away from the bloated 71-76 cars. I never thought those years captured what a Thunderbird was about, especially considering what had come before.