Car Show Trailer parking.

Dandy Dave

Most people in Hershey are too busy to be on the forum. I am not there, but from past experience, you will find signs directing you to trailer parking. Other than that, you can stop by any of the traffic control posts and I am sure they can direct you to it. 

I can't confirm it is accurate as some of the region website information looks like it is still from 2022, but their website indicates:

Limited parking is available at a fee of $20.00. Parking will be along Boat House Road. Watch for the signs for trailer parking.  All trailers must be removed no later than 5 p.m. on Friday or they will be towed at the owners' expense. 

• Thanks 1

Sure would have been nice before I got here to know that. Signs??? What Signs??? I spoke with Steve M. yesterday and told him where I parked my trailer. He said I may just as well leave it there. This is my first time showing a vehicle here at Hershey. Bad rain storm came though around 5 AM. I hope that does not put a kink in the car show happening. 

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Sorry you missed the advanced announcements about where the trailer parking was. Glad you found something that worked. The rain won't hamper the show. Enjoy your day at the show.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 8:12 AM, MCHinson said:

Sorry you missed the advanced announcements about where the trailer parking was. Glad you found something that worked. The rain won't hamper the show. Enjoy your day at the show.

I hooked on the trailer in the morning after someone tipped me off what road the Car Show trailer parking was on and moved the trailer there to be closer to the show field. Those signs must have been real small because I did not see any. Even googling it brought up nothing. If someone had just said, "behind the day parking and to the left." I would have figured it out.