Factory Rallye Wheels from our wrecked Chrysler Sebring

Marty Roth

Does anyone have any interest in a beautiful pair of 9-spoke 16" Chrome Rallye Wheels, 16"x6.5"? 

They were undamaged when our '05 Sebring convertible was broadsided en route to judge at a Nationals a few years back.

They are still mounted on what were almost new, barely used Michelin tires, now aging.

Center caps would be included if anyone is interested,

and I could bring them to Hershey.

If you could use them I'll make a heck of a deal just to free up more space in my garage.

Please PM me or respond here ASAP, otherwise I probably don't have room to bring them to Hershey

Picture of Chrysler SEBRING (2004-2006) 16x6.5 Aluminum Alloy Chrome Clad 9 Spoke [02227]

I wish I was closer but I'm in California /Arizona. nice looking style. is that the same bolt pattern as a Ford/ Chrysler RWD product? i I think 4 and 1/2 inch diameter? if so... those things might fit my 1999 Toyota! maybe also my brothers FWD buick. ( I do know that front wheel drive vehicles usually have a different offset... but not always. 

21 minutes ago, mrspeedyt said:

I wish I was closer but I'm in California /Arizona. nice looking style. is that the same bolt pattern as a Ford/ Chrysler RWD product? i I think 4 and 1/2 inch diameter? if so... those things might fit my 1999 Toyota! maybe also my brothers FWD buick. ( I do know that front wheel drive vehicles usually have a different offset... but not always. 

@mrspeedyt

Apparently you're not going to be at Hershey?

Do you have a friend who could haul these back for you?

Either from Hershey,

or from Georgia next month at the Glidden Tour?

My next visit to Arizona will not be until November of next year (2024) when we plan to drive a VMCCA tour in the Tucson area.

I see these chrome 9-spoke offered at over $200 each plus tax and shipping

If you can use them I'll bring them to Hershey at $200 for the pair, including center caps and Michelins.