Wanted: 1928/29 Cadillac lower radiator support

55matchless

I am looking for the lower radiator support for a 1928 Cadillac. I am guessing it is the same as a 1929 as well. It is the sheet metal saddle that the radiator sits in to bolt to the chassis.

On 9/25/2023 at 1:32 PM, 55matchless said:

I am looking for the lower radiator support for a 1928 Cadillac. I am guessing it is the same as a 1929 as well. It is the sheet metal saddle that the radiator sits in to bolt to the chassis.

I have this full surround brace,I could understand why you would only need the bottom as it collected dirt and organic matter then water that led to pitting and rustout. If you can't locate just the bottom I would sell this one complete. Not sure of year,would say 28,29 or 30. The bottom bollts are 9" apart on center,the side bolts,actually heavy slotted screws,one missing,are 1 5/8" apart on center. The metal sides around the crankhole outside of front to outside of back front to back are 3 5/8" apart. Minor pitting in the bottom but no serious rust issuesand very straight. . Price is $175, boxing and FedEx included. Holler if interested.

IMG_3219.JPG

IMG_3220.JPG

IMG_3222.JPG

IMG_3224.JPG

On 10/5/2023 at 7:27 PM, sagefinds said:

I have this full surround brace,I could understand why you would only need the bottom as it collected dirt and organic matter then water that led to pitting and rustout. If you can't locate just the bottom I would sell this one complete. Not sure of year,would say 28,29 or 30. The bottom bollts are 9" apart on center,the side bolts,actually heavy slotted screws,one missing,are 1 5/8" apart on center. The metal sides around the crankhole outside of front to outside of back front to back are 3 5/8" apart. Minor pitting in the bottom but no serious rust issuesand very straight. . Price is $175, boxing and FedEx included. Holler if interested.

IMG_3219.JPG

IMG_3220.JPG

IMG_3222.JPG

IMG_3224.JPG

Thanks for the reply. This must be from a different year however, 

IMG_3151 Large.jpeg

IMG_3152 Large.jpeg

IMG_3153 Large.jpeg

IMG_3154 Large.jpeg

IMG_3155 Large.jpeg

IMG_3156 Large.jpeg