1928/29 Plymouth transmission gears $100.

DFeeney

Up for sale are

WG (Warner Gear)  T-2 transmission gears

and case.  There are more than one set.  The case has the lower cluster gear and reverse idler.  The T-2 was used by Plymouth, Chrysler 4 and 29 De Soto. What you see is what you get. All  parts are good used.  $100. buys all. shipping extra,  I can deliver to Fall Hershey.  Don in central Ohio  740-816-4284

IMG_1922.JPG

IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

I wish shipping wasn't so expensive I would buy this just to have the spare parts. The transmission in my car works ok but in 3rd it acts like it would like to jump out of gear. I have a complete untested spare that looks good as far as I can tell from just taking the top off but who knows how it will work. I'm not going to Hershey but will go to Pate at Texas Motor Speedway next spring. 

Hello Walter,  The early MoPar stuff is getting hard to find.  All the old stuff is getting scrapped due to the salvage price of iron.   I will sell my above listed parts for $150. and I will pay the shipping.  Thanks,  Don 

2 hours ago, DFeeney said:

Hello Walter,  The early MoPar stuff is getting hard to find.  All the old stuff is getting scrapped due to the salvage price of iron.   I will sell my above listed parts for $150. and I will pay the shipping.  Thanks,  Don 

PM sent