Monterey Pedal Car Show

The Little Car Show, a prime event of Monterey Historic Car Week in Monterey, California, has added a Pedal Car Class to our 2024 show.

Set for Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2024, the show will mark our 14th consecutive year as a featured event of Monterey's world-famous Car Week. While The Little Car Show primarily celebrates small, mini and micro vehicles with engines displacing fewer than 1600 cubic inches, or electric vehicles, at least 25 years old, we feel Pedal Cars will be a pleasing complement to the larger "Little Cars." There will be no age requirement for the Pedal Car Class.

Awards will be given, though I cannot now describe precisely the criteria on which they will be based.

If permitted, I will post here with more information as I get it. But please contact me if you have questions - and especially if you have ideas about how we might fine-tune the Pedal Car class to attract more entrants.

Thank you!
Charlie Davis
TLCS
Monterey, CA

Hi Terry, I'm a noob here and I don't know if it's appropriate to post dozens of photos. Our website thelittlecarshow.com has this year's winners (2023 gallery coming soon) and The Little Car Show Facebook page has lots of photos from this year and previous years as well

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...