Driving to Hershey From SoCal - need riding partner(s)

Leigh Knudson

I have been to the last 36 Fall Meets and am planning to go again but my better half is having a fit that I want to drive alone again.  I think I have driven 12-15 times and I have some stuff to take on the trailer, this time around.  The folks that used to travel with me have gotten so old they can't walk the met any more or have passed away.   Is anyone looking for a ride one way or is there a member or a couple that would like to drive my truck one way?  GMC Duramax Diesel w/ tandem flat bed trailer.   Leigh Knudson   CAtruckman@aol.com

• Like 2

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to Driving to Hershey From SoCal - need riding partner(s)

I would take you up, but I live in Virginia.  Good luck, hope you make it to Hershey!

• Like 1

On 8/11/2023 at 10:59 PM, Leigh Knudson said:

I have been to the last 36 Fall Meets and am planning to go again but my better half is having a fit that I want to drive alone again.  I think I have driven 12-15 times and I have some stuff to take on the trailer, this time around.  The folks that used to travel with me have gotten so old they can't walk the met any more or have passed away.   Is anyone looking for a ride one way or is there a member or a couple that would like to drive my truck one way?  GMC Duramax Diesel w/ tandem flat bed trailer.   Leigh Knudson   CAtruckman@aol.com

Thats a heck of a ride.. Im lucky to be 2 hours away..

• Like 1