Romano Demon Pikes Peak Brass Era aero engined

10 hours ago, George Smolinski said:

It would be helpful if we knew the number of dollars that it's available for - How Much?

Well,George, folks around these parts say, "If you have to ask the price, you probably can't afford it".

P.S. I like it with the wood wheels better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ooops sorry  its 191K USD .  Needs some shipping from our little island over here, but since the Oakland chassis came from over there originally I figured the car is perhaps best suited to your bigger island to let her reach top speed.  The steering box has reversible gears so it can be easily converted to left hand drive although the original one was right hand drive.  

IMG_2922.JPG

DSC_2263_5120-2.jpg

• Like 2

A few years ago I went to England on vacation. I always try to incorporate a car event into any trip so I took in a VSCC (Vintage Sports Car Club) hill climb on an estate near Shrewsbury. What a kick! They must have turned out close to 100 cars, all pre 1931 and they are pretty strict about "period correct". Really soup to nuts, as far as stock or "special" (like this one) and almost no horsepower to way too much. There were a couple of cars similar to this. Everyone was having a wonderful time! 

• 4 weeks later...