Trying to decode a 72 cutlass I have had for 15 years - Over the last 25 years have accumulated 5

ajehova

Time to move on- Have had the idea of restoring a cutlass and have accumulated 5. The first was a restored cutlass that was t-boned and a total for parts. In the process of getting information together to marktet the cars to someone who can do something with them. The one I am looking at today is one that has sat in storage for 15 years. It still has the floorshift in it .Engine has red valve covers instead of gold like others. Would appreciate any info on these vehicles.                                                    

5 hours ago, ajehova said:

Time to move on- Have had the idea of restoring a cutlass and have accumulated 5. The first was a restored cutlass that was t-boned and a total for parts. In the process of getting information together to marktet the cars to someone who can do something with them. The one I am looking at today is one that has sat in storage for 15 years. It still has the floorshift in it .Engine has red valve covers instead of gold like others. Would appreciate any info on these vehicles.                                                    

Unless YOU provide more info, it is impossible for us to provide you with any more info on these vehicles. Photos? Pictures of the VIN and cowl tags? Fundamental information like engine, carb, interior, body style, etc, etc.

On 8/6/2023 at 8:47 AM, ajehova said:

Just came upon site - was not prepared with info-Will do better later. Thanks David

Yeah, more info/pix would help.  In the meantime, ask Mr Google or The Duck about Oldsmobile VIN Decoders - there are several online that may be of some help.