1924 Special Six clutch parts needed.

I am looking to purchase 1 clutch spring, and 1 intermediate plate. I would also purchase an entire parts clutch assembly if available. 

One of my springs is bent, and my intermediate plate is worn very thin, with less than 1/3 or the original disk remaining. 

I will post pictures and measurements either later tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on when I get home from work tonight. 

Here are the part number. For the spring the part # is 100352. The same springs were used in 1923 and 1924 big and special six clutches. The part number for the intermediate disk in 1924 was 106728. The parts book also says the intermediate disk for 1923 part #100346 is no longer available but can be replaced by part # 106728 so the disk for 1923 who'd also work in your car. These intermediate disks were also used on the big six of these years. Hope this helps in your search. The earlier parts book how's that the above springs and driving disks were also used on 1922 big and special sixes

On my Light Six I eliminated the two floating clutch disks and just had a conventional clutch disk facing riveted to each side of the support hub you have shown. Anyone that does clutch refacing could easily do this. It simplifies the clutch setup into a more modern approach and the engagement actually feels a bit better for some reason. It also eliminates the wear, heating and potential cracking on the thin hub section.

Scott