Gauge Panels - Ford? Need Year and Model Help

TexRiv_63

Need some ID help with two dash gauge panels. They are very similar but not identical. First one has all four gauges, temp, oil, amps and fuel arranged left to right with rear-printed plastic lenses crimped in place. Second one same size and shape but gauges are fuel, oil, amps and temp going left to right, amp gauge is missing. No plastic lenses or crimps to hold them. The housings of both are stamped KS which I assume is King-Seely. The first one has "KS DISTOMETER" and patent numbers on the fiber backing plates, the second one has the Ford script logo stamped on one backing plate and nothing else. Would love to know the years used and models applicable, TIA for any help.

20230715_142438.jpg

20230715_142453.jpg

20230715_142323.jpg

20230715_142334.jpg

Hi TexRiv_63, Just based on the way these Instrument Panels are made, they appear to be from the late 1940s to 60s. As fat as 'KS Distometer' I can't find anything automobile related to that labeling. Basically a [ DISTOMETER ] is a tool used in Optometry. 

I'd say try to take some close up photos of the wording on the back side of these Instrument Clusters. 

Best Wishes, Tom

• Thanks 1