For Sale: 1954 Hudson Jet-Liner 2dr Sedan, 71K miles - $14,500 - Hilliard, OH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1954 Hudson Jet-Liner 2dr Sedan, 71K miles - $14,500 - Hilliard, OH - Not Mine
1954 Hudson Jet-Liner - cars & trucks - by dealer - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Hudson is known for their aerodynamic Hornet coupes that dominated the early days of stock car racing on the beach at Daytona, so the collecting world isn’t that familiar with this compact entry that competed with Nash, Rambler and Henry J. It has big car styling with a crisp design engineered with innovations that Hudson hoped would save the company but proved costly to produce during its only 2-year run. Clean and clear VA title.
Distinctive, handsome and stylish, this sporty 2-door looks classically fifties in 2-tone Red and White. Until folks see the Hudson badging, they will be asking you stoplight and gas station questions about your Jet-Liner Club Sedan. In ‘54 it was the upscale version of the Super Jet with standard features that were normally offered as options. Continental spare tire kit, fender skirts and deluxe chrome trim add class with a nod to the luxurious land yachts of the day.
Compact doesn’t mean a lack of room in this very inviting interior. It is thoughtfully designed and carries through with the 2-tone Red and White theme. The dash and instrument panel are very attractive with just the right amount of chrome trim used throughout. The large steering wheel is a work of art with a very distinctive chrome horn ring and classic Hudson logo at the center. Visibility is excellent and that very attractive hood ornament keeps you on target.
Plenty of power and 20 mpg from this L-head Straight Six with Twin-H-Power dual carbs. It’s not a torque monster, but 202 cubic inches and 114 horsepower moves this lightweight sedan nicely through town and is easy to maneuver. The GM Hydramatic 3-speed automatic transmission shifts smoothly through the gears. Semi-floating rear axles, hydraulic drum brakes and shocks, coil springs and unequal length A-arms provide safety and handling.
Contact: If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. Allison Call/Text: 817-500-5577
Copy and paste in your email: aaf3a490a64b318da0751c965c0c8a8c@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1954 Hudson Jet-Liner 2dr Sedan.

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH a.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH b.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH c.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH d.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH e.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH f.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH g.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH h.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH i.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH ia.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH j.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH k.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH l.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH m.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH n.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH o.jpg

'54 Hudson Jet-Liner OH p.jpg

• Like 3

An HET club chum had one that he drove everywhere. Rides in the car gave me the impression that it was solid and felt well built. One mistake in the ad, the GM hydramatic is a four speed unit.

The back glass in this unit appears to have been replaced...or at least the gasket as it doesn't have the stainless trim.

The asking price seems a bit optimistic but then again, it is a two door.

• Like 1