For Sale: 1976 Buick Electra Limited 4dr Hardtop - $9,000 - BALLSTON SPA, NY - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,500: 5-14-2023:

For Sale: 1976 Buick Electra Limited 4dr Hardtop - $9,000 - BALLSTON SPA, NY - Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,500: 5-14-2023: See New Link Below:

1976 Buick electra Limited - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1976 Buick Electra, West Coast car. Under 80k miles. 455 motor runs strong. Driven cross country twice with no problems. In great shape for its age. Interior is beautiful with some cracking on the door armrests. A little patina but in great shape, a true survivor. Wheel skirts, curb feelers, am/fm radio, matching wheel spare, power locks and windows, ac but needs to be recharged, I never used it. Please serious inquires, and reasonable offers only.

odometer: 75000
Copy and paste in your email: 049cf89e907b3cbf85a42e2d0f86bd28@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1976 Buick Electra Limited 4dr Hardtop.

'76 Buick electra Limited NY a.jpg

'76 Buick electra Limited NY b.jpg

'76 Buick electra Limited NY c.jpg

'76 Buick electra Limited NY d.jpg

'76 Buick electra Limited NY e.jpg

'76 Buick electra Limited NY f.jpg

'76 Buick electra Limited NY g.jpg

'76 Buick electra Limited NY h.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,500: 5-14-2023: Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I like these 1975-1976 Electras.  They are not too common

these days, and the 4-door cars are less common, it seems,

than the 2-doors.  (People may think the 4-door hardtops

are too ordinary and not preserve them as much.)

I would seek a better one, though.  There's rust under

the roof, seen at the right rear quarter.  For the price,

there should be no rust at all.

Thank you for sharing, Steve, and keep your eyes out for more!

• Like 2

Personally, if an inspection underneath showed the car is truly a dry area West Coast car, I'd take a chance on the rust under the vinyl top.  These look great with no vinyl top painted all solid body color.  One I saw years ago was that way, a solid dark blue, somewhat customized with the C-Pillar windows blanked in and a smaller limousine-style backlight in place of the wide rear window.   They even went so far as to extend the side trim rub strip and lower stainless-steel trim onto the flexible filler panel ahead of the rear bumper.   I've always wondered if that was a Buick dealer's personal car. 

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1976 Buick Electra Limited 4dr Hardtop - $9,000 - BALLSTON SPA, NY - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,500: 5-14-2023: