1954-56 Buick Special/Century Two Door Front Section Rear Quarter Repair Panel

gegrunt

This panel is designed to replace the front section of the rear quarter from the door to the front of the rear wheel well on all 1954 1955 and 1956 Buick Special and Century two door cars along with the 1954 Buick Skylark. This is the driver side pictured, I also have the passenger side available. I have this panel hand made by a sheet metal craftsman who used a NOS Buick quarter panel for a template. The panel is made from 18 gauge cold rolled steel, just like the original cars were. The panels are $250 each plus shipping, I have Paypal and Venmo available for payment. I have repair panels for all cars from 1939-1961 available, if there is something else you are looking for please inquire and I will let you know what I have available.

003 - Copy.JPG

013 - Copy.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Thank you lancemb. I have just joined this forum, so I am still not allowed to send him messages. Could you please help me and send him a message on my behalf? By the way, I see you have 57 Roadmasters. I have two myself here in Norway. Both cars sold new here in 1957. Thanks Knut

On 10/31/2023 at 1:28 PM, KNUT said:

Thank you lancemb. I have just joined this forum, so I am still not allowed to send him messages. Could you please help me and send him a message on my behalf? By the way, I see you have 57 Roadmasters. I have two myself here in Norway. Both cars sold new here in 1957. Thanks Knut

Sure, done!  You should share some pics of your cars in another thread.