Dodge & Graham Brothers truck pics

Of all the 1917-1938 Dodge & Graham Brothers era Commercial Car and Truck photos we come across on the web I wonder why we don't have a running thread of the internet finds we come across with historical data showing the business locations and families that may have owned them. Surely some of the buildings and vehicles still exist today and I believe we should be sharing some of these facts thanks to tools via Google maps and snippet tools. 

Here's one from Lawerence KS I came across recently. Brinkman Bread was located at 816 Massachusetts St (along with a current street view showing a sandwich shop). 

If anyone has exact locations of the unknown business or vehicle locations and existance, please input. 

00643063.jpg

image.png.07faebf6b93e5e8574fc6f7fb6a898d9.png

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 30DodgePanel changed the title to Dodge & Graham Brothers truck pics

Here's a Graham Brothers that was incorrectly labeled as a REO. After sending the local historian at Kansas Historical Society the proof, they updated the information thankfully.

Photo is showing bed work after completed by Sunflower Body Works of 912 S. Jefferson St. Topeka KS. 
As a side noted: I believe one of the buildings that Sunflower operated is still standing and has been converted to a motel or it may have been to the west which is now a vacant lot. The photo was not taken at Sunflower Body Works location.

Example is to show one small reason why it's important to share this information. 

00166721.jpg

• Like 1

This one I’m working on at the moment finishing it off for a fella. He has done 90% of the restoration himself. He told me the other day it was from a nursery in Ferntree gully in Victoria. 
1EB00482-7E2C-4CBF-A2F1-FD06BFAD0262.jpeg.bbb83dc95e417cf7f54aaa25363d02cd.jpegI’ve had to do a fair bit of the final mechanical and electrical on it. Hopefully will take it for a drive in the next couple of days. 

6EA84583-E1A7-4F78-A6DC-43E9FF6DDF73.jpeg

Edited by Mattml430 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Thank you Matt.

As you're probably aware, part of my reason for this thread is to find out what may still be out there waiting to be identified (buildings, business, and trucks) as well as what might still be in existance. I firmly believe the research for the Dodge & Graham Brothers trucks is so illusive that it takes all of us (globally) to answer some of these questions. This thread is just another small avenue to try and gain answers but could also have many benefits to others later down the road who may stumble upon this information.

Regards
Dave

North Dakota 1929-1930 

Hopefully a family member of Capital Laundry Co can find this thread someday. 

As a side note, I'd kill for that side mirror on my trucks restoration ;) 

ND 1.jpg

I  believe this truck may have been painted with Algerian Green or possibly the Dark Dodge Blue color similar to the 29 Merchants Express at the Chrysler Museum. Imagination runs wild when viewing.

image.png.ee7abf7d60935a54daed343fbfb58fa9.png

Mayer Body Corp a name from the Pittsburgh PA area that shouldn't be forgotten. 
Shown is probably a 1931 or 32 model with dual rear wheels and a very unique body for an ice cream truck.

I bet she was a beaut in color

Heavy Haulers ... brought to you by Mayer Body Corp. - Old Cars Weekly

Felders Ice Cream.jpg