Need help finding 36’ touring sedan tail pan

I have searched the internet top to bottom and have been unable to find a tail pan for my 1936 dodge touring sedan.   I found a sketchy ad for one on 2040 car parts but fear that it was a scam as the New Jersey map for location had all street names written in Russian!  If anyone has a line on one I would greatly appreciate it. 

8E267A0B-163A-49C6-9DF6-5F2F6CEA202B.jpeg

474528AF-5DA6-492D-BAE0-716F9D94F7B6.jpeg

806E75F4-7F27-4B49-9C4F-59179CAC8D7E.jpeg

The panel has been removed to send the car away for blasting.  Hope to find a replacement to put when it comes back or I may try to fabricate one using a damaged trunk that I have since it already has the curve.  I am open to ideas and suggestions.

5 hours ago, 36Dodge_redo said:

The panel has been removed to send the car away for blasting.  Hope to find a replacement to put when it comes back or I may try to fabricate one using a damaged trunk that I have since it already has the curve.  I am open to ideas and suggestions.

Have you tried Wildcat Auto in Sandy, Oregon or French Lake Auto Parts for the tail pan?

2 hours ago, 36Dodge_redo said:

I am reaching out to them, thank you for suggesting.  

You might reach out to the Big M Auto in Williams, California. I just saw this video with a 1937 Dodge or Plymouth in the yard from 3 months ago.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

28 minutes ago, 36Dodge_redo said:

You must have some kind of eagle eye working.  I was scanning the video while working!  I have reached out to them see what they come back with.

Not only eagle eye but Keiser31 is one of the most knowledgeable person on this site and willing to help out to many people when they have questions. Thanks keiser31

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I cant thank you guys enough for the support.  I am cautiously optimistic that SRPM streetrods has a tail pan for a 1936 touring sedan.  They are supposed to send me a photo today.  You all have been amazing, this is quite a community.

• Like 1