1933 Dodge car DP 6 Throwout Bearing

I have a 1933 Dodge DP 6 23" 230 flathead out of a 1953, 3 speed trans I think its original. however I need the throw out bearing for the trans. 

HERE IS THE STORY: I purchased a 1939 Plymouth 3spd with O/D from George Asche, except it broke every year. I sold it back to George, and now need to figure how to get my old original trans that worked when I took it out of the vehicle. 

2 questions: 

1) does the 1933 trans have a post that comes out above the input shaft that goes into the throw out bearing?

2) does anyone have pictures of the clutch / throw out bearing setup for the 1933 Dodge car? 

I AM NOT SURE IF THIS THROW OUT BEARING WILL WORK DUE TO THE HOLE IN THE TOP OF THE THROW OUT BEARING,

IS THE STOCK TRANS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A POST STICKING OUT ABOVE THE INPUT SHAFT TO HOLD THE THROW OUT BEARING? 

20230306_152325.jpg

20230306_152335.jpg

Edited by Sactownog (see edit history)

On the Plymouth, which I think is the same as the Dodge, there is a stud/post coming out of the transmission that the hole on your throwout bearing carrier slips over.

I might have that part on the spare transmission pieces I have but I am leaving town tomorrow and it will be a couple of weeks before I can get into the stash of spare parts to take a look.

On 3/9/2023 at 9:47 AM, JACK M said:

Thats a drag that the OD gave you trouble.

I remember you going thru the process of your restoration.

yeah, it really sucks. I loved having the OD trans but seriously every year it ended up breaking on me some way or another. the 230 flathead has never given me problems. but the trans is the worst. now I just realized I sent it back to George Asche without taking the thrust bearing post off it.