1932 Light Eight Fender Length?

TooManyCars

I’m trying to identify some front fenders and one of the models Which could potentially (but not likely) be a match is the 1932 Light Eight, with no spare tire well in the front fenders. Does anyone here know the total length of those front fenders? The ones I’m trying to identify are about 68 inches long. Thanks. 

Edited by TooManyCars (see edit history)

Hello TooMany,

I cannot answer your question at this time as my Light Eight is at my storage facility.  If you do not receive a useful response, please advise me via personal email and I will measure and report back to you.  If an image might be useful, one is available at the vehicles subsection of my website.

55 minutes ago, 1937 Buick 66C said:

Hello TooMany,

I cannot answer your question at this time as my Light Eight is at my storage facility.  If you do not receive a useful response, please advise me via personal email and I will measure and report back to you.  If an image might be useful, one is available at the vehicles subsection of my website.

Thank you, 1937. I posted about them awhile back in the what is it section and attached some pics. As I said, I don’t think it’s likely they are Light Eight, but slowly I’ve been eliminating other candidates such as larger Chevy trucks of the era, perhaps accurately and perhaps not. 

• 2 months later...