1948 Lincoln Continental $35,000 OBO

Nice to see a car that's being used!    Reply through the website

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/1948-lincoln-continental-coupe.1248679/

Pristine 1948 Lincoln Continental located in Fountain Valley, Ca. Owned for 20 years this car has been garaged and well taken care of. New leather/ cloth upholstery Engine rebuilt: 16k miles on the current 6V, V12 Motor. Freshly painted No rust or rot This car can go the distance! Just got back from a trip through Colorado and Utah and she did great. Car stays active hasn’t been sitting and rotting away The entire car is bone stock. 3 in the tree column shift with overdrive. Getting too old to work on it anymore, it's time for a new home.

untitled-1-jpg.5238924untitled-3-jpg.5238926untitled-10-jpg.5238933untitled-18-jpg.5238941untitled-19-jpg.5238942

• Like 2

This would be something to buy... The car probably doesn't need any wallet draining repairs. The paint, engine and upholstery are already done. These big 40's and 50's luxury cars take lots of money and time to restore and you could never restore this car for 35 grand. I live about 15 to 20 minutes away so if anyone is interest in it I could go look at it for you.

Edited by deac (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I agree this is the kind of car to buy. It looks to be in great shape and I love the color. Nice to hear that this car is used for long trips. Unfortunately I'm not in the position to buy right now. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Rivguy said:

It looks to be in great shape and I love the color.

I agree that the color is fantastic. These look good in black, but there are so many of them in black, and it's a little dour. This color is perfect, although I have no idea if it's original or not.