Wood trim

grm

Guest kennyw

wood trim came on Riveria's. For 88-89 you have to cut out the access hole for the 4 buttons above the consul. Fuel door, fog lights, etc. After you have installed it you will not go back to the black orginal. I even did the door switches. The black panel on the doors [are] different and you will have to live with them. The Riveria's look the same but are not..........ken

I came across a '90 Riv at a salvage yard and for about $14.00 I was able to completely woodgrain my '90 Reatta. There were 3 pieces for each door, 1 large piece for the driver dash and several pieces for the center console (gear shift, ashtray and coin holder). It really dressed up the car but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you look in the ownwers manual, some of the illustrations show the dashboard with woodgrain trim

• 7 months later...

Hey wbtegrs , you mentioned that there were 3 pieces of the riveria woodgrain for each door . I have the pieces which go on the arm rest and surround the window , door and seat switches but they are longer and wider than the Reatta pieces are . did you have to modify those and what are the other 2 pieces and do they properly fit the Reatta ? If possible , could you post a photo of the door trim items . tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

THANKS, danny walker

'90 Reatta convertible

Red / Tan / Tan W/ black moulding

c d player & 16 way seats

105,OOO and still goin' strong

I Love It !!!!

• 1 month later...

This post is for "wbtegra" !!! in a post on 4/11/03 you mention that there are "three pieces (of woodgrain trim) on the door" of a '90 Riviera that fit your '90 Reatta . are you sure it was a '90 Riviera and ,if so , did you have to modify them to fit your Reatta ? So far I have not been able to find any Riviera woodgrain door trim items that will fit or can be modified to fit my '90 Reatta . Any advice you can offer will be much appreciated .

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Danny Walker

'90 Reatta Convertible

Red / Tan / Tan W/Black Mldg.

16 Way Seats & C.D. Player

105,000 miles & still going strong

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know how to contact member "WBTEGRA" ? I have entered two (2) replies to this post and (s)he has yet to respond . I need to reach him/her regarding the woodgrain trim for the doors of a '90 Reatta .

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Danny Walker

'90 Reatta Convertible

Red / Tan / Tan W/Black Mldg.

16-Way Seats & C D Player

105,000 miles & still going strong