35 Buick engine number

Buick35

My 35 40 series engine was rebuilt in the mid seventies and for some reason I thought I had a different block from a parts car I bought back then rebuilt ( I do know they had to resleeve the # eight cylinder) but according to my original title the number on the title matches the one on my block. It's probably not a big deal but I thought that was cool.According to my calculations mine was the 53248th one built in 35. I wonder if I could find out what month and day.Hope it wasn't on a Monday.

Time causes issues when titles don't match many years later.   My '38' coupe was not the best.    What I did was to creat a new VIN that matched my frame number.  I placed it on the firewall near the top where it could be seen in the future.   Yours and mine have two numbers,  frame and engine numbers.   I will go back to the guy who could put what was necessary to make it a legal VIN number and not have to crawl under the car and locate the frame number.   Hopefully the engine number is good.      Many of our old cars had the engines changed as they wore out but the body was good.     DMV  people just won't want to get under the car to verify numbers.   My new - old VIN number is good and I just sold it back to the previous owner (and good friend who wanted it back) who lives in Indiana.   In about a week or two I will be cranking the 35-58 up and begin breaking in the engine.   I've been very busy but getting a little bit each day is working out.  I now have brake lights hooked up and rear parking light working.   Then almost have the over drive wiring done.    Still need to do the front wiring but I can work around the engine breaking in.