1969 Electra Convertible $19,500 29,000 or so miles

Clearly NOT all original unless Buick had a stupid speaker option in 1969.  Also what is that applique on the back of the trunk? 

Nonetheless, one would be challenged to find a nicer 1969 Electra convertible with 30,000 miles on it.  One would need a vinyl grain match for the speakers cut outs in back and maybe redo the door panels in front.  

I would start by removing the front speakers and placing a same vinyl match over the opening.  For driving season. 

Edited by B Jake Moran (see edit history)

The bigger question is what is that fake wood decal hiding on the trunk lid? Probably rust, and if there is rust there you can bank in there being rust other places.  Definitely had a repaint or sections repainted. The wheels are also not original to the car.  

• Like 1

This seller is a flipper and I've seen selling all kinds of stuff. That's okay, but I don't know if he's the good kind or bad.  This car has been floating all over FB for awhile and I asked him long ago about the goofy thing on the trunk and he didn't respond.

It's a tough one.  It looks awful nice.  A person needs to redo or replace the trunk, the interior speaker crap needs cleaned up. Although we all know Electras did not come with the Buick sport wheels, at least they are authentic Buick and we see a lot of these on cars that were not born with them.  

But the whole avoidance of the elephant in the room of the rear goofy strip and the speakers and all makes me question this seller, so there it sits.  I think the next owner will pay with cash and put 22's on it.  Unfortunately.