For Sale: 1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 4dr Hardtop, 43K miles - $7,500 - Trinidad, CO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 4dr Hardtop, 43K miles - $7,500 - Trinidad, CO

1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88, four-door Super Rocket 425 cubic inch V8 engine 43,679 actual miles. Paint restored all original beautiful car. $7,500
Copy and paste in your email: 0fe4cf06de503b71b181f5d57e1b9f38@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 4dr Hardtop.

'67 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 CO a.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 CO b.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 CO c.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 CO d.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 CO e.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 CO f.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 CO g.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 CO h.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 CO i.jpg

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, JamesR said:

It looks promising, at least from these photos. A clean 4 door ht with a big engine at a seemingly reasonable price. I can certainly think of worse ways to spend $7500.

Trinidad, Colorado is in the southern part of the state near the New Mexico border, it's as arid as it looks in the pictures.   If this Oldsmobile has been in that area all this existence, good chance it is largely rust-free.   It also has factory air conditioning which is another plus. 

• Like 1

The cloth portion of the upholstery looks to have the correct pleating, but it has the appearance typical of what upholstery shops use as a cloth substitute.  It should be a subtle diamond pattern, but from the grainy photo it looks to have indentations in the fabric.    

• Like 1

I think Trinidad is a beautiful place. As you know, it's at a high elevation and higher mountain peaks are off to the west. I passed through their several times when traveling to and from AZ. If I was in the neighborhood I'd stop and look at that Olds.