For Sale: 1966 Thunderbird Landau - $10,000 - Aptos, CA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1966 Thunderbird Landau - $10,000 - Aptos, CA

1966 Thunderbird Landau - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Seller's Description:
1966 Ford Thunderbird Landau, Clean and original. Great shape, runs great, straight lines and immaculate body, clean interior with one small tear. Otherwise really great condition overall.
I've put in some time and money for some upgrades. Besides the power windows, and brake lights currently not working. This car runs smooth and drives well!
Clean title with 86k original miles.
I’ve lowered the price as I’m looking to sell. I know what it’s worth, and what’s being sold on CL for other Thunderbirds in similar condition and their generations.
My price is very firm so please no low ballers. Please only contact if interested. I mentioned the 2 problems I’m aware of above. Other than that, this classic is ready to go at a great price
•I do not need help selling• Email for details and inquires. Serious inquiries only
Copy and paste in your email: 3b8f348e519e3f3290df09476b8b5957@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 Thunderbird Landau.

Note: Classic Thunderbird romanticized photo images.

'66 Thunderbird Landau SFCA a.jpg

'66 Thunderbird Landau SFCA b.jpg

'66 Thunderbird Landau SFCA c.jpg

'66 Thunderbird Landau SFCA d.jpg

'66 Thunderbird Landau SFCA e.jpg

'66 Thunderbird Landau SFCA f.jpg

'66 Thunderbird Landau SFCA g.jpg

• Like 2

Kind of wish the sales photos were less artsy and more revealing, but I get the general idea of the exterior condition, despite the poor lighting. It just means you could never buy this car based only on the photos, though you probably shouldn't do that anyway. Does it say whether it's a 428 or a 390? I couldn't see that listed anywhere.

• Like 1