For Sale: 1977 Chrysler Cordoba, 39K Original Miles, Des Moines, IA - $10,500 - Not Mine

For Sale: 1977 Chrysler Cordoba, 39K Original Miles, Des Moines, IA - $10,500

1977 Chrysler Cordoba 39K Original Miles 2 Owner - cars & trucks -... (craigslist.org)

Seller's Description:

We have an all original 1977 Chrysler Cordoba that has 39,517 original miles. It has a 400cu motor that has an Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake and Edelbrock carburetor, MSD ready to run ignition system, recent full tune up, and is backed by a 727 Torqueflite 3 speed automatic transmission and a 10-bolt rear axle with 2.54 ratio. It is equipped with rich Corinthian leather interior, power front disc brakes, power steering, power windows, cruise control, factory air conditioning, new battery, and a working in dash clock. The exterior shows well and the trim, brightwork, moldings are all in good condition. The underbody really shows and backed up the original mileage. There is no rust, bubbling, patches, and no areas of concern. The electrical system is in good working condition with no issues, and everything works as should. This is a turnkey entry level collector car and is ready for a new home. This can be driven anywhere! There is a clean and clear MN title in hand. Additional photos and video available including underbody and lower panel walk around.

Copy and paste in your email: feafede1ebc538f2bc3bdcb4fe9853cc@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1977 Chrysler Cordoba.

'77 Chrysler Cordoba IA a.jpg

'77 Chrysler Cordoba IA b.jpg

'77 Chrysler Cordoba IA c.jpg

'77 Chrysler Cordoba IA d.jpg

'77 Chrysler Cordoba IA e.jpg

'77 Chrysler Cordoba IA f.jpg

'77 Chrysler Cordoba IA g.jpg

'77 Chrysler Cordoba IA h.jpg

'77 Chrysler Cordoba IA i.jpg

'77 Chrysler Cordoba IA j.jpg

'77 Chrysler Cordoba IA k.jpg

Not a bad one.  I like that it has bucket seats and console. I hate the body color. Would have preferred in a dark color.  

I like how they took out the clean burn carb and seamlessly installed a better choice while maintaining the stock appearance.  

Also needs the Mopar factory “mag” wheels of the 70’s to complete the look on 60 series tires. Sporty and refined with a tad better handling.  

I think it never sells for $10,000 especially going into a recession winter but it should find a buyer out there, we just may never learn the true sales price.