our hershey pics and sucess

Frank Szymkowski

Congrats to your son, beautiful Buick !  Back in 1986, looking for my first new car, I narrow the field down to the Olds 442,Buick GN and the Monte Carlo SS. When my Father called his Insurance Agent to see what the cost of insurance would be between the three models, the Agent started to laugh! I was 21 years old at the time and just started work at IBM, I ended up going with the Monte Carlo ( the agent saved us some $$ by listing it as a base Monte Carlo, not as the SS Monte Carlo ) 

I still have the SS to this day.

Steve

035.JPG

• Like 1

Congrats to your son. It was a beautiful car. I am in the first picture you posted. I am wearing a white shirt and red hat. Talking to a friend that owned that white trans am. 

Steve, did you make it to the show, I was looking for your car but did not see it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TAKerry said:

Steve, did you make it to the show, I was looking for your car but did not see it.

Unfortunately no Kerry..... came down with a fever the day before and fought it all night prior to the time I was going to leave for the show.. just very frustrating, I took two weeks detailing the Monte Carlo for the show.

Well, I'll just have to try again next year. Thanks for asking.

Steve

Edited by STEVE POLLARD (see edit history)
  • Like 1