1955 Buick Century 4dr Hardtop.

Mudbone

Roy was past president of the CCBCA at one time, and lived in Sycamore IL. he was a great guy and promoted the BCA very well, very cool to see this, maybe his son Scott owns the car? Roy was a lead foot and especially with this car! I think he ran the Daytona 500 with this car lol.

Thanks for posting this @Mudbone brings up a lot of GREAT memories.

Bob

EDIT: Where did you see/locate this car at?         Roy's Signature " Roy From Illinois"

Edited by NailheadBob
update (see edit history)
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mudbone said:

He also had a 1939 Buick that he purchased from Roy. He said both needed radiators.

Radiators - Radiators - Radiators  seems to be a common topic with old cars these days   lol

Bob

On 8/23/2022 at 1:43 PM, billbuickgs said:

I hope this car is not being parked outside , tires and WW 's look

pretty dirty compared to the rest of the car 

Bill

I did his home inspection about 5 years ago. The place was packed with car stuff. He was working on getting his garage cleaned out. That is why I was there. He had some Model T Parts the previous owner had left. I think the car was in storage at another location. (I hope)

• Like 2

On 8/25/2022 at 6:58 AM, Mudbone said:

I did his home inspection about 5 years ago. The place was packed with car stuff. He was working on getting his garage cleaned out. That is why I was there. He had some Model T Parts the previous owner had left. I think the car was in storage at another location. (I hope)

@Mudbone does it all, car repairs, car video's, home inspections, and the list goes on, so much talent.

Bob

4 hours ago, NailheadBob said:

@Mudbone does it all, car repairs, car video's, home inspections, and the list goes on, so much talent.

Bob

Ha, jack of all trades master of none!  I started the inspection businees so I would not feel guilty spending all that $$$$ on an old Buick.... I price the Parts, Paint and Chrome by how many inspections I need to do!

• Like 3