Day 7 mystery parts

Dundee

Understand the guy I got this from has had various fords, chevy’s through tbe barn doors but these 2 vent like numbers and what looked like a bent controller are suggesting not 63 Riviera to me???what the consensus?

on a side note the sun visor pivot mounts seem pretty tight to move what would be a lubricant or should they remain dry?

thanks Ron 

293161AA-53BD-4815-85FA-06D8CB6ACFF4.jpeg

EEF1461B-6392-4D05-9E4B-6C61E9C0D0BA.jpeg

9 hours ago, Riviera63 said:

The top piece is the bezel for the shift lever and the indicator lens which mounts on top of the console. The next 2 pieces are the rear heat vents which attach to the sides at the back end of the console. 

Bill

You know I have been waiting to find that shifter bezel😵💫

Cheers

2 hours ago, Dundee said:

Any comments on lube for sun visor arms? Yes/no or what kind of?

Ron

I would say yes to the lube. I think to get a true indication of how they work you need to either mount them in the car or secure them to a board. Hard to move them when they are not anchored.

Bill

9 hours ago, Riviera63 said:

I would say yes to the lube. I think to get a true indication of how they work you need to either mount them in the car or secure them to a board. Hard to move them when they are not anchored.

Bill

Valid point Bill. I was shopping for various lube today and thought maybe graphite but at 36 bucks and needing 2 puffs I moved on..