Nice pile of early stuff just in. Inquire

Dropacent

A nice pile of early stuff just followed me home.  , a Dietz regal sidelamp , a beautiful Victor brass carbide generator for the running board, very early Hoffeker speedometer, a really cool bulb horn for a very early tiller model auto or early motorcycle, a matched pair of brass Maxwell side lamps, locking fatman steering wheel for model T ford, complete, off a driving car, NOS pair of accessory top bow clamps, uncommon style model T ford script tire pump, several brass firewall clocks, hand pressure pumps for gas tanks, small pair of NOS electric cowl lamps, accessory Aero carb and manifold for model T ford, a Zenith accessory carb and manifold for model T ,   IMPORTANT !!  A direct email is the only way to reach me, tmorsher@icloud.com …..honest description, lots of pics, great packing and priced to sell.  Yell at me, we will make a deal. Tim 

Edited by Dropacent (see edit history)

2 hours ago, PartsAncient said:

I am interested in the octagonal rear view mirror.  Please pm me with your price.

Not My stuff , but if you are interested , here's his Post:

A direct email is the only way to reach me, tmorsher@icloud.com …..honest description, lots of pics, great packing and priced to sell.  Yell at me, we will make a deal. Tim