Wanted to Buy: 1925 - 26 Dodge tourer rear window frame.

Thank you Leomara for your very quick lead. I checked out the ebay ad and unfortunately the frame was the wrong size, being too large and the seller only had half of the frame, the back section was missing. Thank you for your assistance, I will keep in touch with the seller, he may be able to help me in the future if he comes across another frame. Regards Ted.

Thanks Leomara, I have checked out with the seller what as on ebay, most of what was advertised, was only half a frame, the rear or front section was missing and unfortunately was the wrong size for a 1925 Dodge Tourer.  Thanks for your lead, it could have easily been the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow I have been looking for. Thanks again, appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Regards Ted.

Hi Ron, It would be great if you have a spare window frame for a 1925 Dodge Tourer like the photo above and hopefully we can meet on a suitable price. If you have any photos you would like to share, feel free to e-mail me. ted.lambert@bigpond.com    Regards Ted