1926 Chrysler Model 58 Rotor Issue

I have a 1926 Chrysler Model 58 SN YH465W.

I am in need of a Rotor (Mine is broken and was actually taped together), Points and a condenser. The Distributor is a Remy Model 70630.I have attached a picture of the rotor and Distributor below.I have several other pictures if someone needs them to help research. The diameter of the Distributor is 3 or 3/18 and has either the # 63 or 68 on the side. The housing # is 8 / 5093 and says 28 Plymouth. I understand the original housings were pot metal and did not hold up. Since the Distributor Housing is not original the distributor may not be the original. if any one can identify the Distributor that may be helpful. Can you point me to where I can get some replacement parts?

image.png.79d7c49572b9df3116920b8fd7757406.png

image.png

Hi, BruceWF, i have a 1925 Maxwell/Chrysler 58F (was built in Canada before Chrysler took over, hence the Maxwell nameplate). Your distributor looks very much like mine, especially the points set up. I received a box of "extras" when I bought my car years ago so I will check tomorrow to see what's there, but no guarantees. Do you have a NAPA parts house near you? If so, I would check with them. I needed a 6V coil and condenser last year and nobody had either, except NAPA. It listed out from a 48 Chevy but the parts were exact matches for what I had. 

On 6/22/2022 at 5:18 PM, BruceWF said:

Correction!! The 70630 is the Serial number and the Model Number is either 63 or 68 with a small x at the top right of the 3 or 8.

The model number has three digits followed by a letter e.g. 368-X

The original distributor used on the 1926 Chrysler 58 is Remy 634-A.