Radiator 1929 graham paige

Gary56

My radiator started leaking so I need to either repair it or replace it.  Does anybody in the phili area know where I can get my radiator repaired?  Please email me at gary.rew@gmail.com and let know.  Or I am looking for a good radiator for my car.  Again email me with info.  

• 1 month later...

Hello Gary56.  I have a radiator for a 1935 Graham Model 74.  The vehicle was under restoration in the mid 80's and restoration was stopped due to the death of the restorer.  I am now restomodding the 1935 Graham and am selling the entire original power train and the radiator.  The radiator was supposedly recored in 1985 - it looks like new.  Let me know if you want pictures and/or dimensions for the radiator.  Wade Taylor

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 3:39 PM, Driver_WT said:

Hello Gary56.  I have a radiator for a 1935 Graham Model 74.  The vehicle was under restoration in the mid 80's and restoration was stopped due to the death of the restorer.  I am now restomodding the 1935 Graham and am selling the entire original power train and the radiator.  The radiator was supposedly recored in 1985 - it looks like new.  Let me know if you want pictures and/or dimensions for the radiator.  Wade Taylor

Gary56 is trying to connect with you. 

@Gary56 you have to select quote in order to get a response. Otherwise, they may never see this post FYI 

Try selecting the quote buttom below my response here and you'll see what I mean.

It should say quote and report just below every post. Then later you can edit if needed..

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...