Pre-War Automobile Book Recommendation

Hi friends,  I have just finished reading my copy of The Nethercutt Collect by Dennis Adler for the third time.  Can anyone recommend another book with equal quality and detailed photos for pre-war automobiles both foreign and domestics?  Thank you

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I wanted to share the great news that my book, Detroit Steel Artists, has won two awards from the Independent Book Publishers Association (IPBA), and is a finalist for the 2023 gold award in the "Coffee Table Book" and "Cover Design" categories!

"Winning an IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award says to bookstores, reviewers, and readers, 'This is one of the best books published in this category and it deserves to be noticed'," said Patagonia Books publisher and previous IBPA Board Chair Karla Olson. This year there were over 1,800 entries. 

Matt

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
A few Friday evenings ago in San Diego, I had the honor of receiving the 2023 Gold Award for the best coffee table book from the Independent Book Publishers Association! The goal of my book was to write something that the car community would really appreciate. This was on my bucket list. I had absolutely no expectations that my book would be viewed so favorably outside the car world. It now has been recognized for just plain being a great book. A great history book in the form of a coffee table book. Fantastic images are woven within a great story. To have my book recognized by the general book publishing community is truly humbling. 
Edited by colonel vincent (see edit history)
  • Like 1