Front fender application question

jpage

Can anyone verify if the 1936 DeSoto Airstream front fenders are the same as those used on the 1936 Dodge cars. I know the catwalks are different, just concerned about the fender part. Thanks for any help.

That's good news! They seem to be the same length but look a tad wider in the front than the Dodge, but that may just be an illusion. I've noticed too, that most of the catwalk holes don't line up either. I waited a year for these, so I hope they fit! How have you been?

Good my friend if for some reason they don’t work out let me know I’ll send you a set or single on greyhound shipping will be less than $100 fender or fenders will be on me. You’ve been nothing but good to me Mr. Page and I appreciate all your knowledge 👍🏼

Thanks for the offer but these "new" fenders seem to be fitting OK. There is a little minor rust repair that needs done but they are not beaten up as badly as my other ones. My other ones could be repaired, but that would need a "real" bodyman for that! I should have checked with you first!!  tanks again and take care!  Question, did you ever get around to using the mohair or did you sell it. Just curious as to what you thought of it. If I could only find a good painter and upholstery guy!!!!

• 4 weeks later...