Door limiters

If you have not joined the Buick Club of America yet you should do so. they have tech advisors for all years and models who may be able to help you out and these AACA forums also have a Buick section. I have belonged to the BCA for many years and they are a very very nice helpful and friendly club. If there is a local Chapter join that as well. They have a monthly glossy magazine ( yes 12 issues a year) that is outstanding , full of information.

Good luck with your new/old Buick!

You may find that Buick shared certain parts with other G.M. cars so you would be able to expand your search for what you need. My guess ( only a guess) is that Oldsmobile may use the same parts.

I have a 1940 four door convertible and the body parts interchange with Cadillac, even some of the part number are exactly the same!

21 minutes ago, Walt G said:

If you have not joined the Buick Club of America yet you should do so. they have tech advisors for all years and models who may be able to help you out and these AACA forums also have a Buick section. I have belonged to the BCA for many years and they are a very very nice helpful and friendly club. If there is a local Chapter join that as well. They have a monthly glossy magazine ( yes 12 issues a year) that is outstanding , full of information.

Good luck with your new/old Buick!

You may find that Buick shared certain parts with other G.M. cars so you would be able to expand your search for what you need. My guess ( only a guess) is that Oldsmobile may use the same parts.

I have a 1940 four door convertible and the body parts interchange with Cadillac, even some of the part number are exactly the same!

Thank you 

I’m learning a lot about the car. I will research the information