ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE Mail Arrival

Feb 19th and still no Jan-Feb issue in the mailbox. This lateness has been the rule for the last few issues, but never this bad. I used to look for my issue around the first of the second month of the issue. ie. like Feb 1st this time. Does the printer need some inducement? Tough to sell against other hobby mags that are much more prompt and predictable.

Until yesterday, two of the post offices in the county (the ones I have seen lately) were still covered over by the snow piles and drifts from the storm earlier in the week that dumped 30 inches of snow at my location. I mailed out our region newsletter last weekend but its probably still in the snow covered post office, sitting in a bin right next to the bin holding our Antique Automobile magazine.

But things are slowly getting cleared out now so hopefully we will have our Antique Automobile soon.

Apparently I did get mine the other day. My Dad stopped over to let the "disaster restoration" crew in my house. Apperently he got my mail and sat it where I didn't see it. Found it this evening. Since Nov. I have had two major water leaks flood part of my house. So, my house has been a mess. The crew came and cleaned the carpet. Now all that is left is for me to replace 200 sq. ft. of insulation under my house that got soaked, and finish puting away a few last things that were shoved out of the way for the carpet cleaning.