N.O.S. Jaxon rim for 1925 - 26 Pierce Arrow , model 80

1912Staver

I have one N.O.S. Jaxon rim in 31 x 4 1/2  { 22" } that is listed as fitting Pierce Arrow 80's with wood or disk wheels. 1925 and 1926.  $225.00 O.B.O. plus shipping. I am in Canada , so shipping will be somewhat pricy. But I believe the border to Washington State will soon be open and I can most likely ship it from the U.S. at a more reasonable price. 

DSC_0441 (2).JPG

DSC_0444 (2).JPG

A Jaxon in that size , yes. But it is a different style and may not fit on the wheel correctly. There will be a difference of some sort, in this case it seems to be the lock which will most likely  interfere with the felloe if the two types are interchanged. I have a reasonably complete rim catalog and it shows a Jaxon type 21 being used on the Buick and the Pierce rim is a Jaxon type 29. The rim band is probably the same , but my catalog shows the lock differs considerably between the two types. 

Thanks for the clarification. An assumption on my part since I knew that only a few manufactures used the 22" size in this period. It is great to have appropriate reference when needed.

Here are what my locks for the 22" Buick rims look like. These rims are for my 1925 Standard. (Narrower.) But the locks are the same for the 41/2" wide Master rims.

DSCF8116.JPG.cfecff2d9ed31e370aee8f7b3a2fd6d4.JPG