WTB: LOOKING FOR FRONT STRUT ROD & REAR RADIUS ROD BUSHING SOURCE

buick man

Hello All .... Hoping to find a source to obtain the required  front Strut Rod Bushings and Rear Radius Bar Bushing.  

According to my Master Chassis Book, 1956-60 All, Group 5.384, PN 1170039 ( 2 each ) for the front Strut Rod Bushing,  ....

And for the Rear Radius Rod  Bushing, ( aka Bushing Track Bar ) Group 5.417, PN 1941-58 All PN 1305839 ( 4each ) 

So if anyone has replaced theirs with the above correct bushings, please let me know who and where.  I thought I would post this before going on an extended

Parts Safari .... Thanks in advance, Dave

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buick man said:

Hello All .... Hoping to find a source to obtain the required  front Strut Rod Bushings and Rear Radius Bar Bushing.  

According to my Master Chassis Book, 1956-60 All, Group 5.384, PN 1170039 ( 2 each ) for the front Strut Rod Bushing,  ....

And for the Rear Radius Rod  Bushing, ( aka Bushing Track Bar ) Group 5.417, PN 1941-58 All PN 1305839 ( 4each ) 

So if anyone has replaced theirs with the above correct bushings, please let me know who and where.  I thought I would post this before going on an extended

Parts Safari .... Thanks in advance, Dave

I got mine (both parts) from CARS, and they fit great. 

• Like 1

Gosh the last time I did this on another about 14 years ago it was a hard find parts safari ... So the Jersey Boys have them. 

Lancemb was it a complete match-up I.D. and O.D. and thickness  wise ? ... Seem to recall that was the non-match problem I had back then.  Dave

6 hours ago, buick man said:

Gosh the last time I did this on another about 14 years ago it was a hard find parts safari ... So the Jersey Boys have them. 

Lancemb was it a complete match-up I.D. and O.D. and thickness  wise ? ... Seem to recall that was the non-match problem I had back then.  Dave

I did not actually measure the bushings, but they looked correct and fit nice and snug.  I am pretty sure they source them from Steele Rubber.

• Like 1